还记住周一的微信吗?华生与我们共享了如何表达自个的身体的不适与请假的办法。那么今日,咱们就该?角伞钡厝タ匆缴恕>烤褂胁∶徊。タ霾〖俚ダ鲜且摹?/p>
不过,去医院看病的英语可不是“go to hospital”,这是中式英语。你可以觉得新鲜,从语法和思路上来说这都没错,怎么就“中式”了?
其实这个是习气疑问。因为国情和环境不一样,关于看病这件事,地道的英语里更喜爱用“看医生”这个说法。
In China you are sick you go to hospital. In many western countries, when you see the doctor, he or she often has their own practice (work place).
(在我国假定你病了你会去医院。在许多西方国家,当你去看医生的时分,他们常常会有自个的医治场所)
I need to go to the doctor
(我要去看医生)
I’d like to see a doctor
(我想看医生)
I have a doctor’s appointment
(我和医生预定好了)
I need a doctor
(我需要一位医生)
I want to get a doctor
(我想找一位医生来)
Please call a doctor
(请帮我找一位医生来)
Please call me an ambulance.
(请帮我叫救助车)
I need an ambulance now.
(我如今需要一辆救助车)
Please get an ambulance.
(请找来一辆救助车)
当然,医生并非只需“doctor”这一种方法表述。在国外,根据专业不一样,医护类的作业有以下这10种常见称号:
GP / General Practitioner(全科医生)
A 'General Practitioner' is the name we give to a general family doctor who you see at a centre near where you live. The health centre is called a 'practice'.
(咱们一般称一个家庭的常规大夫为“全科医生”,你可以在居住地邻近的医疗中心找到他们,而这样的当地一般被称为“practice”)
Specialist / Consultant(专家参谋)
A 'specialist' is a doctor who is an expert in one particur area - (e.g. ears, nose and throat, or ENT).
(专家是指通晓某个领域的专门医生,比方耳鼻喉科)
Surgeon(外科医生)
A 'surgeon' performs operations on people in a hospital.
(外科医生一般会在医院给我们做手术)
Theatre nurse(手术室护士)
A 'heatre nurse' is a nurse who helps with operations in 'an operating theatre'.
(手术室护士会在手术室里供给手术协助)
Dentist(牙科医生)
A 'dentist' is a doctor who works on teeth.
(照看你牙齿的医生)
Dental hygienist(牙科清洁员)
A 'dental hygienist' cleans people's teeth and then teaches them how to clean their own teeth properly.
(牙科清洁院帮我们清洗牙齿并告诉他们如何正确清洗牙齿)
Chiropodist(手足科大夫)
A 'chiropodist' looks after feet.
(看脚的大夫)
Optician(验光师)
An 'optician' specialises in eyes. You go to an optician when you need glasses or contact lenses.
(假定你需要配眼镜你需要去找专业查看双眼的验光师)
Paramedic(医务人员)
A 'paramedic' arrives at the scene of an accident and can give emergency medical treatment.
(医务人员会在发生事端时抵达现场并供给紧迫处置和救治)
Vet / Vetenarian(兽医)
A 'vet' is a doctor for animals.
(给动物看病的大夫)
go to the doctor / see a doctor(去看医生)
GP / General Practitioner(全科医生)
Specialist / Consultant(专家参谋)
Surgeon(外科医生)
Theatre nurse(手术室护士)
Dentist(牙科医生)
Dental hygienist(牙科清洁员)
Chiropodist(手足科大夫)
Optician(验光师)
Paramedic(维护人员)
Vetenarian / Vet(兽医)
其实,我国人爱说“去医院”,外国人爱说“看医生”,这之间不只是文明差异,还有医疗体系间的差异。比方老外喜爱去诊所看病,或许有自个专门的自个医生。所以,在他们概念了病了今后就得去找“医生”,而不是找“医院”。