Kim's New Shoes
金的新鞋子
合适年纪:4-8岁
作者:Susan Blackaby
绘者:Philomena O'Neill
买鞋的时分小兄弟们是不是都有这样的烦恼::
不晓得选哪个颜色的鞋子非常美观?
总觉得另外小兄弟的鞋子非常美观?
今日故事里的小主人公也是这样的,她和洽兄弟都买了一双新鞋子,总觉得对方的鞋子非常美观,最终怎么办了呢?
来听听今日的故事吧~
○
01
“You need new shoes,” said Mom.
“你需要一双新鞋,”母亲说。
Kim looked at her feet.
金姆看着她的脚。
“I like my old shoes,” she said.
“我喜爱我的旧鞋,”她说。
“I have fun in them.”
“我在里边玩得很开心。”
“We can look for new shoes
“咱们可以找双新鞋
just like the old shoes,” Mom said.
就像旧鞋子相同,”母亲说。
02
Kim looked at lots of shoes at the shoe store.
金在鞋店看了许多鞋子。
At last, she saw new shoes just like her old shoes.
最终,她看到了和旧鞋相同的新鞋。
“These shoes are best,” said Kim.
“这双鞋最佳,”金说。
03
Then Kim had to pick a color.
然后金不得不选一种颜色。
“They don’t have pink,” said Kim.
?敲挥蟹鄢嗌苯鹚怠?/p>
“But I like red.”
“但我喜爱赤色。”
“Good. Let’s get the red shoes,” said Mom.
“极好。母亲说:“咱们去买红鞋吧。”
“I like blue, too,” said Kim.
“我也喜爱蓝色,”金姆说。
Kim couldn’t choose the colour of her shoes.
金姆无法选择她的鞋子的颜色。
04
“Please choose your new shoes,” said Mom. “请选择你的新鞋,”母亲说。
Mom waited and waited.
母亲等了又等。
She tapped her foot.
她轻拍自个的脚。
At last, Kim picked the red shoes.
最终,金选
了赤色的鞋子。
05
The next day, Kim got ready for school.
第二天,金预备上学。
“I like your red shoes,” said Mom.
“我喜爱你的红鞋子,”母亲说。
“I like red, but blue is best,” said Kim.
“我喜爱赤色,但蓝色最佳,”金说。
Kim met Lizzy at the bus stop.
金姆在公共轿车站遇见了丽萃。
Lizzy had new shoes, too.
丽萃也有新鞋。
“I like your blue shoes,” said Kim.
“我喜爱你的蓝色鞋子,”金姆说。
“I like blue, but red is best,”said Lizzy.
“我喜爱蓝色,但赤色最佳,”丽萃说。
06
“Let’s swap!” said Kim.
“咱们交流吧!金说。
Kim and Lizzy swapped shoes.
金姆和丽萃交流了鞋子。
They looked at their feet.
他们看着自个的脚。
“My red shoes look good on you,” said Kim.
“我的红鞋子穿在你身上极美观,”金姆说。
“I miss my blue shoes a little,” said Lizzy.
“我有点牵挂我的蓝鞋子,”丽萃说。
07
“Here,” said Kim.
“给你,”金姆说。
She gave Lizzy one blue shoe.
她给了丽萃一只蓝色的鞋。
Lizzy grinned.
丽萃咧嘴笑了。
She gave Kim one red shoe.
她给了金一只红鞋。
08
“Now we both have the best shoes !”said Kim.
“如今咱们都有最佳的鞋了!金说。