邦元英语:《The Lucky Penny》走运币


  The Lucky Penny

  走运币

  

  合适年纪:6-9岁

  今日共享的绘本是《The Lucky Penny》,兔子捡到一枚走运币,真的会带来走运吗?

  

  01

  Rabbit went to visit his friend Bear.

  兔子去看望他的好兄弟小熊。

  Hopping along, he spotted a penny and picked it up.

  他蹦跳动跳地走着,看到一个硬币并捡了起来。

  

  02

  When he reached Bear’s house,

  当他抵达小熊家时,

  Rabbit said,

  兔子说,

  "Hi, Bear. Look at this shiny penny I found."

  “嗨,小熊。看看我捡到的这个闪亮的硬币。”

  He put the penny into his back pocket and said,

  他把硬币放进后口袋说,

  "Finding a penny brings good luck."

  “捡到硬币会给你带来好运。”

  

  03

  "I need luck," said Bear.

  “我需要走运,”小熊说。

  "I've locked myself out of my house.

  “我把自个锁在家门外了。

  My house key is not where it should be.

  我的钥匙没有放在平常放的当地。”

  "Where should it be?" asked Rabbit.

  ?笤荚谀睦铮俊蓖米游省?/p>

  "In the front pocket of my overalls," said Bear.

  ?笤荚谖页Х那翱诖铮毙⌒芩怠?/p>

  "I'm sure I dropped it in there as I worked in my garden.

  “我必定是在花园作业时落在那里了。

  I've searched for an hour, but I can't find the key."

  我找了一个小时,但没找到。”

  

  04

  "Let's look some more," said Rabbit.

  “让咱们再看看,”兔子说。

  He searched near the porch.

  他在门廊邻近查找。

  Bear peered into the pond.

  熊凝视着池塘。

  

  05

  They both crawled through the bushes.

  他们俩都爬过灌木丛。

  Bear sighed.

  熊叹了口气。

  "We're not having any luck."

  “咱们没有一丝好命运。”

  

  06

  Those words made Rabbit remember his good luck penny.

  这些话让兔子想到他的走运币。

  He plucked it from his back pocket.

  他从后口袋里掏出走运币。

  "Bear," said Rabbit,

  “小熊,”兔子说,

  "We know your key isn't in your front pocket.

  “咱们晓得你的钥匙不在你的前口袋里。

  But could you have put it into your back pocket?"

  可是你是不是把它放在了后口袋呢?”

  

  07

  Bear checked his back pocket.

  小熊查看了一下他的后口袋。

  "Here it is! That really is a lucky penny!"

  “公然在这儿!这真的是一枚走运币!”

网址: 本文由 巨蚁培训网 发布,转载请保留链接: https://cdjytx.com/23974.html
本文转自网络,仅用于学习交流。如不慎侵犯您的权益,请后台联络,我们将第一时间处理。图片来自网络,配图与文章内容无关。
上一篇:邦元英语:《The Hole in the Sand》沙滩上的洞
下一篇:邦元英语:《The Play》扮演