邦元英语:《A picnic in the rain》雨中的野餐


  A picnic in the rain

  雨中的野餐

  

  合适年纪:5-8岁

  作者:Sharon Fear

  绘者:John Bendall-Brunello

  今日小兔子想出门去野餐,可是天公不做美,外面下了雨,他的兄弟都纷繁拿出了雨具协助兔子,可是避雨的作用不是很抱负,此时雨下得更大了,兔子和他的兄弟们能否成功地野餐呢?

  一同初步今日的故事吧!

  

  01

  Rabbit wanted to have a picnic.

  兔子想去野餐。

  But it was raining.

  可是外面正鄙人雨。

  

  02

  Rabbit saw Mouse.“I don't like the rain.”he said.

  兔子看到了老鼠。“我不喜爱雨天,”他说。

  "come and sit under my umbrella,"said Mouse.

  “来坐在我的雨伞下面,”老鼠说。

  

  03

  But the umbrella is too small.

  可是这把伞太小了。

  

  04

  Mouse wanted to have a picnic with Rabbit.

  老鼠想和兔子去野餐。

  But it was raining.

  但雨仍然鄙人。

  

  05

  They saw Skunk.“We don't like the rain,”said Rabbit.

  他们看到了臭鼬。“咱们不喜爱雨天,”兔子说。

  "Come sit in my tent,"said Skunk.

  “来坐在我的帐子里,”臭鼬说。

  

  06

  But the tent was much too small.

  可是帐子太小了。

  

  07

  Skunk wanted to have a picnic with Mouse and Rabbit.

  臭鼬想和老鼠、兔子一齐野餐。

  But it was raining hard.

  可是雨却下得更大了。

  

  08

  They saw Moosling.

  他们看到了麋鹿!

  "We want to have a picnic,but we don't like the rain,"Rabbit said.

  “咱们想去野餐,可是咱们不喜爱雨天,”兔子说。

  "Do you have a big tent,Moosling?"said Skunk.

  “麋鹿,你有大帐子吗?”臭鼬问。

  "No,I don't have a tent,"Moosling said.

  “不,我没有帐子,”麋鹿说

  

  09

  "Do you have a big umbrella,Moosling?"said Mouse.

  “麋鹿,你有大雨伞吗?”老鼠问。

  "No,I don't have a big umbrella,"said Moosling.

  “不,我没有大雨伞,”麋鹿说。

  

  10

  "But I am big,"he said.

  “可是我很大,”他说。

  "I like the rain.And I love picnic!

  “我喜爱雨天。而且我还喜爱野餐!

  Come and sit under me!”

  来坐在我下面!”

  

  11

  And they did.

  而且他们这样做了。

网址: 本文由 巨蚁培训网 发布,转载请保留链接: https://cdjytx.com/23923.html
本文转自网络,仅用于学习交流。如不慎侵犯您的权益,请后台联络,我们将第一时间处理。图片来自网络,配图与文章内容无关。
上一篇:邦元英语If you give a mouse a cookie假定你给了小老鼠一块饼干
下一篇:邦元英语:《A Toy For Vik》给威克的玩具